The CFO Forum will provide you with key strategies to stay competitive at time when it is most critical for CFOs to stay ahead of the curve. With the role of the CFO continuing to grow and change, it is imperative to get the latest information as it relates to this evolving executive position.
The CFO Forum is specifically structured to help you:
- Address the challenges with recent legislation such as the JOBS Act
- Develop a finance talent pipeline and creating effective measures for retention
- Meet the demands of taking on more roles as an addition to their job as finance leader
- Bridge the divide between your role and the CIO
- 10 effective techniques for cutting costs
- Obtain real-time forecasting
- Understand how the international economy will effect your business
Attendance as a delegate is free of charge, but by personal invitation only.